Please note the following changes at the Wilce Student Health Center:
- All appointments must be scheduled online via My BuckMD
- No walk-in services available, other than pharmacy pickup and drop off
- All patients are required to complete a temperature check, answer screening questions and wear a mask
- At this time visitors (non-patients) must remain outside of the building
*Limited tele-health visits may be available from 5 - 6 p.m.
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Muscle pain
- Severe headache
- Runny nose
- New dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Recent loss of taste or smell
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you should contact your doctor or Student Health Services to determine if a test should be ordered.
- Secure message via My BuckMD to contact a provider by selecting "questions for COVID-19" from the dropdown
- Phone 614-292-4321, option 1 to leave a voicemail
If you have additional questions, information is available at:
The Ohio State University is doing everything possible to keep our Buckeye community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Follow this link for updates and FAQs for the different areas of Student Life.