Please note the following changes at the Wilce Student Health Center:
- Limited appointment availability and delays in scheduling
- All appointments must be scheduled online via My BuckMD or by phone at 614-292-4321
- Longer hold times should be expected by phone
- No walk-in services available, other than pharmacy pickup and drop off
- All patients are required to complete a temperature check, answer screening questions and wear a mask
- At this time visitors (non-patients) must remain outside of the building
- Changes to hours of operation
All Student Life Student Health Services visits with a provider are by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled based on availability. Due to privacy concerns, students are asked to schedule their own appointments.
Appointments generally take one hour.
Patients with questions about access or to request accommodations for a disability should inform their medical provider via a secure message through My BuckMD, or call 614-292-4321, prior to the appointment.
Click here for health educational resources.
Students, faculty, and staff exposed to or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 will be required to be in isolation or quarantine as appropriate until healthy.
- Isolation separates and restricts the movement of those with a contagious disease from those who are not sick.
- Quarantine separates and restricts the movement of those who have been exposed to a contagious disease to see if they become sick.
If you have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID19, are quarantined or under investigation for infection, or believe you have been infected, schedule a telehealth appointment. Do not schedule an in-person appointment and do not visit Student Health Services. Stay home and avoid spreading to others.
Living spaces for isolation or quarantine are available for students residing in university housing who test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to a positive case as an option if students do not elect to or cannot return home to their permanent residence. Meals, medical attention and support for facilitating academic accommodations will be provided.