Per recommendations by health officials, the SHS Optometry Clinic will be closed starting March 16th. If you are experiencing an emergency call 614-292-2020.
Student Life Student Health Services Optometry Services offers routine vision exams for glasses and contact lenses, in addition to providing problem-focused medical exams to treat a variety of eye disorders.
- Online via My BuckMD
- Phone 614-292-4321
- To obtain a copy of your contact lens or glasses prescription call 614-292-1683
- Comprehensive eye exams generally take 90-120 minutes
For after-hours eye or vision emergencies, please call the College of Optometry Emergency Pager at 614-292-2020 or go to the nearest emergency department.
- The American Optometric Association recommends a comprehensive eye examination every one to two years
- For those who wear contact lenses, an annual comprehensive eye examination is required
For a comprehensive eye exam:
- Please wear a current pair of contact lenses
- Bring the box or blister pack of your contact lenses or speak to your eye care provider to obtain a copy of your current prescription
- Frame repairs and adjustments are on a walk-in basis
- For questions regarding a prescription, call 614-292-1683