Health Professional Colleges may require testing for Tuberculosis (TB). Student Health Serivices follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for TB Screening and Testing of Health Care Personnel.
Obtain a Tuberculosis Test
- Check with your program for the type of TB test they will accept.
- Appointments can be made through My BuckMD, or by calling 614-292-4321.
- Select "Health Professional Student PPD" as the appointment type.
If you obtained a Mantoux tuberculin skin test (TST), the following information must be included in the results. Results submitted with incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Date of placement
- Date of reading/evaluation
- overall result (Postive or Negative)
- Induration in millimeters