Sexual violence includes sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence and/or stalking.
- Office of University Compliance and Integrity Title IX, 614-247-5838 or email@example.com
- Columbus Police Department: 614-645-4545
Campus Support Resources
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO) 614-267-7020, 24/7 helpline
- On-campus advocacy coordinators 614-688-2518
- Email Emily.SARNCO@ohiohealth.com or Suzie.SARNCO@ohiohealth.com
- 33 W. 11th Avenue, Room 202 Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Confidential and anonymous
Services at Student Life Student Health Services
- Services for victims of sexual assault are provided regardless of the duration of time since the assault occurred
- Sexual assault occurring within the last 96 hours is encouraged to seek care at a hospital where evidence can be collected; does not require a victim to press charges
- Student Life Student Health Services does not collect evidence yet is a confidential resource for patients
- Concerns about sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy, available resources and a plan for follow-up care will be discussed