Primary Care and Mental Health
Primary Care Services at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) offers diagnosis and treatment of general medical conditions on a scheduled appointment basis, with some same-day appointments available.
These conditions include acute problems such as fevers, respiratory illnesses, stomach pains, sprains and strains, skin rashes and minor emergencies, as well as chronic illnesses and concerns.
SLSHS does not offer Psychological services; however, students with ongoing mental health or substance misuse issues are encouraged to schedule an appointment at SLSHS for assistance transitioning care. There are several other campus resources available:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Prevention
- Collegiate Recovery Community
- OSU Harding Outpatient Psychiatry and Behavorial Health
- Psychological Services Center
- Student Life Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS)
- Suicide Prevention Program
Schedule an Appointment online via My BuckMD.