Naloxone, the antidote that reverses opioid overdoses is available at the Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy at no charge, insurance not required.
If you or someone you know is at risk for opioid overdose please visit the pharmacy to talk about getting a kit.
The kits are available with or without a doctor’s prescription.
Call 614-292-0125 for more information.
The Office of Student Life’s Counseling and Consultation Services, Collegiate Recovery Community and Student Health Services have partnered to help combat the opioid crisis. Our mission is to assist students with a history of opioid use disorder in maintaining their recovery by offering continued maintenance treatment, psychosocial support programs, and recovery support.
As a collaborative team, we strive to support current and incoming students in recovery from an opioid use disorder that are utilizing medication-assisted treatment and support their recovery and continued success both academically and personally.
What We Offer
- Continue providing medication at SHS
- Individual and/or group counseling at CCS
- On-campus recovery support at CRC
- Provide 12 months’ worth of prior medication-assisted treatment records
- Be committed to maintaining your recovery
- Comply with all treatment protocols
- Attend recovery support meetings (AA, NA, etc.) once a week
- Attend weekly abstinence-based group counseling at CCS OR weekly individual therapy counseling with a licensed professional
- Attend CRC meeting once a week
- Meet with prescriber at SHS once a month
- Meeting and appointment attendance will be documented
- Drug and alcohol screen once a month, at the discretion of the prescriber
- Attend additional meetings with an individual counselor, psychiatrist, etc., as determined by the prescriber
How To Apply
- Contact a Care Manager at CCS at 614-292-5766