Online and Telehealth Resources
Many health insurance companies provide after-hours advice nurses for their plan participants to answer questions and provide advice for non-emergency situations. Check with your insurance company for more information or call the number on the back of your insurance card.
The below information is subject to change, may require a fee (depending on your plan) and is not associated with Student Life Student Health Services.
The Ohio State University Student Health Insurance Plan and United Health Care
The medical policy partner, UHCSR offers two online resources for non-emergency medical and mental health care.
- Healthiestyou provides after-hours access to board-certified physicians. When you are unable to visit the Wilce Student Health Center during open hours, they can connect you with a board-certified physician using this nationwide telehealth service.
- BetterHelp is a confidential virtual counseling service, providing access to Psychologists (PhD / PsyD), Marriage and Family therapists (LMFT), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC). These professional licensed counselors are available to schedule including ongoing text communications, live chat, phone, video or group webinars
- Both of these services are available as an additional resource to the care you have available on campus at the Wilce Student Health center and/or Counseling and Consultation services. Go to www.telehelp4students.com for more information
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Using Live Health Online, plan participants can visit with a doctor 24/7 or talk to a therapist or psychiatrist by appointment through live video on their mobile device or computer.
- Live Health Online
- Informed Health Line
- Health Information Line
- Log in to the myCigna® website for the Health Information Line phone number, or call the Customer Service number on your Cigna ID card
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Nurse Line
- A registered nurse is available to answer health-related questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Nurse Line is accessible by phone or secure system through My Health Plan. After an employee calls or emails, additional relevant educational information may be mailed to the employee.