Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) works with the University to complete and document student vaccinations in accordance to the University Vaccination Requirement.
The Preventive Medicine Department can administer all vaccinations required to fulfill the university requirements and health professional student program requirements. Health professional students are expected to meet both The Ohio State University and program requirements.
Vaccination and Laboratory Records
- Documentation of vaccinations received at other facilities need to be provided to SLSHS
- Documentation must include student's full name and date of birth
- Allow up to 10 business days for processing
- Students may download certified vaccination records through My BuckMD
- Vaccinations and laboratory tests completed at SLSHS can be communicated to student programs
How to submit:
- Preventive Medicine Coordinator 614-247-2387