Health Professional Students
Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) works with many of the University health professional schools to complete and document student vaccination requirements.
All health professional students are expected to meet both The Ohio State University and program requirements.
Vaccination and Laboratory Records
- Vaccinations and laboratory tests completed at SLSHS are communicated to their program
- Documentation of vaccinations received at other facilities need to be provided to SLSHS
- Documentation must include student's full name and date of birth
- Allow up to 10 business days for processing
- Students may download certified vaccination records through My BuckMD
How to submit:
- Preventive Medicine Coordinator 614-247-2387