The Preventive Medicine Department can administer all vaccinations and laboratory testing required to fulfill the health professional student program requirements. Health professional students are expected to meet both The Ohio State University and program requirements.
- All vaccination requirements for Health Professional Programs
- Diagnostic laboratory testing for antibody response (titers)
- Tuberculosis skin testing or blood testing (QFT-G)
If you need vaccinations for a travel abroad program, please schedule a "Travel Consultation" appointment.
- Preventive Medicine Coordinator 614-247-2387
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org