My BuckMD is a secure health portal with the ability to:
- Schedule and cancel future appointments
- Complete appointment forms and upload documents
- View and print previous appointment:
- Encounter summaries
- Medication summaries
- Immunization history and lab results
- Send and receive encrypted, secure messages with Student Life Student Health Services
- Do not send urgent medical messages via My BuckMD. Call 614-292-4321 or dial 911 for emergencies
Accessing My BuckMD
- All students required to meet The Ohio State University's vaccination requirement will be given limited access to My BuckMD
- Full access will be given after a checklist requirement has been applied in Buckeyelink
- Access may be revoked by completing the paper "My BuckMD Consent" form and submitting at the Student Health Center in person.
Sign On: My BuckMD
- Enter your assigned university name.# and password
- Authentication required via buckeyepass.osu.edu/
To complete a form prior to an appointment:
- Log on to My BuckMD
- Select Forms
- A list of forms for completion will display
- Click the name of the form and submit when finished
- For assistance, call 614-292-0118
For your convenience, all students are automatically enrolled in appointment reminders and secure message notifications via SMS text message. There is no obligation to authorize text messages and you may opt out at any time. Message/data rates may apply.
To opt out, call 614-292-0118 and request SMS text messaging to be disabled.