Drug Screen Requirements
Your health professional college may require the completion of a drug or toxicology screen. For due dates, check with the program.
Submission of Drug Screen Records
When Performed at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) Laboratory
- Drug screens completed at SLSHS will be added to the health record and communicated to the college
When Performed at Outside Laboratory
- Submit drug screen documentation to SLSHS via:
- Allow 10 business days for processing
- Results will be added to the health record and communicated to the college
Drug Screen Process
No appointment is necessary. Check-in at Patient Registration and provide payment.
- Drug screen urine sample must be provided at the time of screening, cannot be brought in
- Bring all medications and supplements currently taking to the screening
- Results available via My BuckMD, Secure Messaging or Lab History tab under My Profile
If the drug screen is completed at a laboratory other than SLSHS, please verify that the screen includes testing for the following:
|Specific Gravity||Tricyclic Antidepressants|