The Wilce Student Health Center, Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS), is a Joint Commission accredited outpatient facility providing a variety of health care services to the student population. Only students enrolled at the university are eligible to use SLSHS. SLSHS is contracted with the following insurance plans:
- Ohio State Comprehensive Student Health Insurance Benefits Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- CareSource Medicaid of Ohio
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Ohio State Health Plan
- United Healthcare (UHC)
Being contracted with a plan does not guarantee SLSHS is considered in-network with the plan. Contact your insurance company to confirm your plan’s network status providing SLSHS’ Tax ID 31-6025986 and NPI 1942274410. SLSHS is considered out-of-network for all other insurance carriers, including Medicare and Medicaid, except for CareSource Medicaid of Ohio.
Wilce Care Supplement
- Wilce Care Supplement is a prepaid medical and prescription drug package for services at SLSHS
- Enrollment begins before each semester and is loaded onto the student’s account
- Students are required to register third party insurance
- Visit the Student Health Insurance page for more information
University Vaccination Requirement
The Ohio State University vaccination requirement must be completed prior to the start of the student's first semester. Failure to complete the applicable requirement may result in a hold placed on the student account, prohibiting the scheduling of classes. Please visit the vaccination requirement page for more details, directions for completing and FAQ's.
Routine vaccinations are available in the pharmacy without an appointment. Simply go to the Patient Registration desk to register and check-in. Vaccination forms and exemptions can be delivered to the front information desk. Arrangements can be made to speak to someone from the Health Information department to have questions answered.
- Primary Care
- Dental Services
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Gynecologic Services
- Men's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Allergy Therapy
* These services are also available to Ohio State faculty and staff.
Wilce Student Health Center
1875 Millikin Rd
Columbus, OH 43210-2200
Located between the RPAC and Thompson library: campus map.
Secure communication is provided through My BuckMD to both our providers and services areas.
For more information or to view the provider directory visit the about us page.