How to Schedule
- COVID-19 vaccines are given by appointment only
- Phone 614-292-4321
- Online via My BuckMD (select this appointment type "Vaccine Pharmacy Appointment")
- At this time, SHS will only be offering the Moderna mRNA Spikevax vaccine
- SHS always follows the latest CDC guidelines on vaccines
Registration and Billing
- Upon arrival, patients should check-in at the main KIOSKs
- Patients’ insurance will be billed
Other Vaccine Distribution Sites
The COVID-19 vaccine is available throughout the Columbus community. The state has created an online tool to help Ohioans identify vaccine distribution sites in their communities. Additional information about the state’s vaccine distribution plan is available on the Ohio Department of Health website.
Students, faculty, and staff can receive the COVID-19 vaccines. Locations and hours can be found on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes site.
The university will no longer require COVID-19 vaccination for students. All campus community members are strongly encouraged to stay up to date on vaccinations as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- See Home — Safe and Healthy Buckeyes | Ohio State (osu.edu) for the latest updates.