The COVID-19 vaccine will be available for students onsite at Student Health Services starting Wednesday, 11/10/2021.
Days of Availability
- Wednesdays 8:30 – 11:30 am
- Fridays 1:00 – 4:00 pm
How to Schedule
- Phone 614-292-4321
- Online via My BuckMD
- To schedule online, select one of these appointment types:
- Vaccine Clinic - COVID-19 Pfizer (2 dose series) Dose #1
- Vaccine Clinic - COVID-19 Pfizer (2 dose series) Dose #2
- At this time, SHS will only be offering the Pfizer vaccine
Registration and Billing
- Upon arrival, patients should register at the ground floor registration desk
- Patients’ insurance will be billed
Other Vaccine Distribution Sites
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at nearly 1,300 locations statewide and 110 locations in Franklin County including retail pharmacies, hospitals and public health departments.
The state has created an online tool to help Ohioans identify vaccine distribution sites in their communities. Additional information about the state’s vaccine distribution plan is available on the Ohio Department of Health website.
Students, faculty, staff and community members can receive the COVID-19 vaccines at Wexner Medical Center Same-Day Care locations. Vaccines are available on a walk-in basis, or by scheduling in MyChart. Locations and hours are below.
- University Health (McCampbell Outpatient Care: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday) Note: This site serves people who are 18 years or older.
- Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care Upper Arlington: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care East: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Ohio State Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care Worthington(link is external): 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday)