Days of Availability
- Tuesdays 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays 1 – 4 p.m.
How to Schedule
- Phone 614-292-4321
- Online via My BuckMD
- To schedule online, select one of these appointment types:
- Vaccine Clinic - COVID-19 Pfizer (2 dose series) Dose #1
- Vaccine Clinic - COVID-19 Pfizer (2 dose series) Dose #2
- Vaccine Clinic - COVID-19 Pfizer Bivalent Booster Dose
- At this time, SHS will only be offering the Pfizer vaccine
- For boosters, we are offering the Pfizer bivalent vaccine in accordance with CDC guidelines
Registration and Billing
- Upon arrival, patients should register at the ground floor registration desk
- Patients’ insurance will be billed
Other Vaccine Distribution Sites
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at nearly 1,300 locations statewide and 110 locations in Franklin County including retail pharmacies, hospitals and public health departments.
The state has created an online tool to help Ohioans identify vaccine distribution sites in their communities. Additional information about the state’s vaccine distribution plan is available on the Ohio Department of Health website.
Students, faculty, staff and community members can receive the COVID-19 vaccines at Wexner Medical Center Same-Day Care locations. Vaccines are available on a walk-in basis, or by scheduling in MyChart. Locations and hours can be found on the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes site.
- It is required for every student to be vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA approved vaccine. The university will also accept a vaccine that has received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA or Emergency Use Listing (EUL) by the World Health Organization (WHO) to fulfill this requirement.
- COVID-19 vaccines that will qualify under this policy are listed below.
Eligible vaccines as of Jan. 22, 2022
Full U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval
Pfizer (2 dose)
Moderna (2 dose)
FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (1 dose)
World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL)
Serum Institute of India
Sinopharm (produced by Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Co Ltd)
Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine
For the status of COVID-19 vaccines included on the WHO EUL, please see the WHO’s COVID-19 vaccine website(link is external).