Stay Healthy Buckeyes
Keep Our Campus Healthy
The best way to prevent the spread of any type of infection is to practice routine hygiene etiquette:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. Use alcohol hand rub as a backup
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Throw away your tissue after one use
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you are ill, stay home. Keep a safe six-foot distance from others to prevent disease spread
- If you are seriously ill, seek medical advice
- Complete and stay up to date on your Ohio State vaccination requirements
To assist students, faculty, staff and visitors the university has launched a Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website. The site includes information and details related to physical distancing, campus readiness, classrooms, workspaces, housing, dining, personal protection and hygiene, mental health and wellness resources, travel and several other areas. The university will continue to evaluate recommendations based on evolving conditions, and the site will reflect any updates.
Click here for health educational resources.
To schedule an appointment to see a healthcare provider at the Wilce Student Health Center:
- Online via My BuckMD
View the Healthy Lifestyle Blog for practical health tips and advice from the experts at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
For more information, visit the Wexner Medical Center Immediate Care site.