Stay Healthy Buckeyes
Keep Our Campus Healthy
The best way to prevent the spread of any type of infection is to practice routine hygiene etiquette:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. Use alcohol hand rub as a backup.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Throw away your tissue after one use.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are ill, stay home. Keep a safe six-foot distance from others to prevent disease spread.
- If you are seriously ill, seek medical advice.
- Complete and stay up to date on your Ohio State vaccination requirements.
To schedule an appointment to see a healthcare provider at the Wilce Student Health Center:
- Online via My BuckMD
- Call 614-292-4321
View the Healthy Lifestyle Blog for practical health tips and advice from the experts at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
For more information, visit go.osu.edu/immediate-care