Ohio State Comprehensive Student Health Insurance Benefit Plan
- Student Health Insurance information will be downloaded at the beginning of each semester and automatically loaded onto the student’s account
Wilce Care Supplement
- Wilce Care Supplement is a prepaid medical and prescription drug package for services at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS).
- Enrollment begins at Fall semester and is loaded onto the student’s account.
- Students are required to register third party insurance
- Third-Party Insurance information will be verified prior to each appointment at SLSHS by providing a current insurance card (front/back)
Submission of Insurance Information
- Online via My BuckMD portal
- Upload a copy of both the front and back of insurance card
- Upload a completed and signed Insurance Registration Form
- In-Person at Patient Registration
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org