Primary Care Services at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) offers diagnosis and treatment of general medical conditions on a scheduled appointment basis, with same-day appointments available daily.
We can meet the majority of your health care needs including acute problems such as fevers, respiratory illnesses, stomach pains, sprains and strains, skin rashes, and minor emergencies, and well as your chronic illnesses and concerns.
Ground, first and second floor of Wilce Student Health Center
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM*
- Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Saturday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
*Summer and Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via My BuckMD
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments