- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
You will need to know the prescription number/Rx of your medication, located on the pharmacy label. If you are unable to locate or do not know the prescription number, please call (614) 292-0125 for assistance.
Options for refilling a prescription:
- Refill online.
- Online refill requests can only be taken for those prescriptions that were last filled at Student Life Student Health Services Pharmacy.
- You will need to enter both the prescription/RX number and the patient's last name. Both are listed on the prescription label.
- To request an online refill, click the above link and follow the prompts.
- On the phone with the pharmacy at (614) 292-0125.
- In person at the pharmacy