Patients may schedule an appointment with the Preventive Medicine Nurse to receive the following routine* vaccinations. A referral by a provider is not required.
* Non-routine vaccinations, such as those used for international travel, require a visit with one of our providers or an order from an outside doctor's office.
|Vaccine||Common Name||How many doses|
|Hepatitis A||Hep A||series of 2|
|Hepatitis B||Hep B||series of 3|
|Hepatitis A & B||Hep A/B||series of 3|
|Human Papillomavirus||HPV||series of 3|
|Meningococcal conjugate (ACWY)||same||1|
|Tetanus-Diphtheria toxoids||Td||1/10 years|
Appointments can be scheduled:
- Online via My BuckMD (Select Health Professional Student for the appointment reason)
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments
The following vaccinations can be received on a walk-in basis, Monday through Friday, dependent upon staff and/or vaccine availability. No appointment is required.
- Meningococcal conjugate (ACWY)
- TD (Tetanus & Diptheria)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, & Acellular Pertussis)