First Physical Therapy Appointment
The following is required for your first appointment:
- Signed Acknowledgement Form: Read through the Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine Informational Packet (to your right) and bring with you the signed Acknowledgement Form (to your right). You will not be seen if you have not read the information and have not signed the acknowledgement.
- BuckID: Your BuckID is required to verify enrollment status and eligibility.
- Physical Therapy Perscription: Your prescription is only good for 1 month from the date of your physician visit.
- White Appointment Slip: Your white appointment slip must be brought to each visit to verify appointment.
- Comfortable Clothes: Please bring or wear comfortable clothes such as: shorts, sweat pants, t-shirt, athletic shoes (Lockers and a changing room are available.)
You cannot be seen if you do not have the above items.
Please be aware:
- Appointment will be 45 minutes to 1 hour: Plan on your initial evaluation taking between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- More than 1 diagnosis: If you have more than 1 diagnosis on your physical therapy prescription, you will have to make separate appointments for each initial evaluation.
- Iontophoresis: If your phyical therapy prescription says Iontophoresis, you must go to the pharmacy prior to your appointment and pick up the required medication.
- Late for Appointment: If you are late for your appointment you will be charged a $10 late fee and be asked to reschedule.
- Cancel Appointment: If you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so 24 hours in advance by calling (614) 292-0130. Failure to give appropriate notice will result in a late fee charge.