First Physical Therapy Appointment
The following is required for your first appointment:
- Information Packet: Read through the Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine Informational Packet (to your right).
- BuckID: Your BuckID is required to verify enrollment status and eligibility.
- Physical Therapy Perscription: Your prescription is only good for 1 month from the date of your prescribing provider's visit.
- White Appointment Slip: Your white appointment slip must be brought to each visit to verify appointment.
- Comfortable Clothes: Please bring or wear comfortable clothes such as: shorts, sweat pants, t-shirt, athletic shoes (Lockers and a changing room are available.)
You cannot be seen if you do not have the above items.
Please be aware:
- Appointment will be 45 minutes to 1 hour: Plan on your initial evaluation taking between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- More than 1 diagnosis: If you have more than 1 diagnosis on your physical therapy prescription, you will have to make separate appointments for each initial evaluation.
- Iontophoresis: If your phyical therapy prescription says Iontophoresis, you must go to the pharmacy prior to your appointment and pick up the required medication.
- Late for Appointment: If you are late for your appointment you will be charged a late fee and be asked to reschedule.
- Cancel Appointment: If you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so 24 hours in advance by calling (614) 292-0130. Failure to give appropriate notice will result in a late fee charge.