Vaccinations will be given:
- Monday - Friday**
- 8:30am - 4:00pm**
- **dependent upon staff and/or vaccine availability
Individuals requesting a vaccination must be
- 18 years of age or older
and either an
- Ohio State University student
- dependent of an Ohio State University student
- Ohio State University faculty and staff
and cannot be obtaining a vaccination in order to meet an
- outside (non Ohio State University) requirement involving the completion of paperwork**
Available vaccinations include:
- TD (Tetanus & Diptheria)
- TDap (Tetanus, Diptheria, & Acellular Pertussis)
To receive a vaccination:
- No appointment is necessary.
- Go to the ground floor walk-in vaccine kiosk in Student Life Student Health Services.
- You will be directed to either the pharmacy or the 2nd (second) floor preventive medicine nurse where the vaccination(s) will be administered.
- You will be asked to wait 10 minutes to ensure you do not have a reaction.
- Payment may be collected upon receipt of the vaccine.
**Vaccinations for Health Professional College requirements can be scheduled with Appointments or online through MyBuckMD (Select Health Professional Student).