The Student Life Student Health Services Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy that offers prescription services, over-the-counter products, and medication counseling.
Ground floor of the Wilce Student Health Center
Drug Take Back Box:
You can now dispose of unused or expired medications in a safe, legal and environmentally-friendly way through a new, permanent DEA-approved drug take back box on campus.
Where: Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy
When: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (limited availability, please see event calendar)
Summer and Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed University holidays