- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- My BuckMD Signon
- Troubleshooting Assistance
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
View/Print Appointment Summary
Effective January 1, 2014, you can view and/or print a summary of your appointment. An appointment summary will contain the following, if applicable:
- A listing of your specified allergies at the time of the appointment.
- A listing of your current medications at the time of the appointment.
- Vital signs
- Ordered labs and results
- Ordered radiology
- Ordered immunizations
- Ordered procedures
To view/print an appointment summary:
- Log on to MyBuckMD
- Select Appt. Scheduling, View Appts.
- A list of your upcoming appointments will display.
- Click the tab titled Previous Appointments.
- A list of your previous appointments will display.
- Across from the reason for each appointment, in the column labeled Encounter Summary, you will the words "Encounter Summary".*** Click on these words.
- After a few seconds a dialog box will appear asking if you would like to open or save a file. This file is a PDF display of your appointment summary. Select the option that is most appropriate for you.
****Appointment Summaries are made available via My BuckMD after your provider has completed, reviewed and signed off on the encounter.