Testing for Non-Consensual Drugging
What if I think I was deliberately incapacitated with drugs or alcohol?
Signs you may have been drugged without your consent:
- You suddenly feel very drunk or disoriented after having had only 1 or 2 drinks.
- You suddenly feel drowsy and have trouble focusing or controlling your movements.
- You remember very little after accepting a beverage.
- You awaken hours later and find yourself completely or partially undressed, or notice soreness indicating that sexual contact may have occurred.
Reporting the incident:
- If you are interested in reporting an incident, contact the Office of Title IX at (614) 247-5838 or complete the online report at http://titleix.osu.edu/global-navigation/file-a-complaint/report/.
Testing for non-consensual drugging:
- Urine testing for drugs must be done within 96 hours (4 days) of the suspected drug ingestion and costs $275 which will not be submitted to insurance. Testing is completed at Student Life Student Health Services.
- (614) 292-2121 Ohio State University Police
- (614) 645-4545 Columbus Police
- (614) 292-5766 Student Life Counseling and Consultation Services
- (614) 247-5838 Office of Title IX
- (614) 292-0748 Office of Student Conduct
- (614) 267-7020 24-Hour Rape Helpline