Please note: The Laboratory CANNOT release or interpret test results.
Most test results are available within 24-48 hours. The results are sent to your provider. If you laboratory tests were order by an outside (non-Student Life Student Health Services SLSHS) provider, you will need to contact the provider directly for your results.
Notification of test results for tests ordered by SLSHS providers:
Your provider will notify you of your test results
- Online via MyBuckMD, secure message
- By Phone **Messages cannot be left on phones where the voice mailbox is not setup or is not that of the patient.
- By Appointment **You will be notified if a follow-up appointment is necessary.
Printout of test results for tests ordered by SLSHS providers:
- Online via MyBuckMD, select My Profile, Laboratory History. Click on the lab date to view results in PDF format.
- In person from Student Life Student Health Services Health Information Services, located in room 264C on the second floor.
- Lab results are made available via MyBuckMD after your provider has reviewed and signed off on a result.