In addition to vaccination requirements, your health professional college may require a titer to verify you have an appropriate antibody level to ensure protection against the disease. If an insufficent level is found, a booster vaccination or repeat of a vaccination series may be required.
Submission of titer records:
- Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) Laboratory: Titers received at SLSHS are automatically added to your health record and communicated to your health professional college. No further action is required.
- Other Laboratories: Documentation of your titer results will need to be provided to SLSHS. Upon receipt the information will be added to your health record and communicated to your health professional college. **Allow 10 business days for processing. Documentation can be:
- Uploaded through MyBuckMD
- Faxed to (614) 292-6001
- Delivered in person to SLSHS, 2nd floor Central Desk
Obtain a Titer
If you are in need of a titer in order to meet the requirements of your health professional college, you may schedule an appointment with the Preventive Medicine Nurse at SLSHS. Appointments can be scheduled:
- Online via My BuckMD (Select Health Professional Student for the appointment reason)
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments
For titers received at SLSHS, results will be provided as follows:
- Via MyBuckMD
- A secure message will be sent indicating the overall results of your titer.
- Detailed titer results can be obtained through the Lab History option in MyBuckMD, located under My Profile.