Schedule an Appointment
- Online via My BuckMD
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments
All Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) visits with a provider are by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled on the basis of availability and students' preference. Due to privacy concerns, students are asked to schedule their own appointments using one of the options above.
All currently enrolled students are eligible to use SLSHS. SLSHS is out of network for some non-university plans. Students are responsible for their deductibles, according to their individual insurance plans.
In general, each appointment takes roughly an hour to complete. It is important to arrive on time. If this is your first appointment with an SLSHS provider, you will be asked to:
- Verify your insurance (make sure you have a physical copy of your insurance card)
- Review our Privacy Practices and sign a document stating it has been received
- Complete a Medical History Form