The Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Department at Student Life Student Health Services offers evaluation and treatment for a variety of conditions and injuries, both acute and chronic.
The department is staffed with a sports medicine physician, physical therapists and a physical therapist assistant.
Treatments include rehabilitation for pre/post-operative surgery, postural issues, back/neck pain, sprains/strains and sport injuries. Sessions include an evaluation, treatment and education for each patient. We accept provider and self -referrals.
Third floor of the Wilce Student Health Center, directly across from the Patient Accounts reception desk.
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM*
Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Closed for lunch noon - 1:00 PM
* Summer and Breaks 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via MyBuckMD ***Limited to Follow-up visits
- By phone with PT/Sports Medicine at (614) 292-0130
- In person with PT/Sports Medicine
- ***See the Schedule an Appointment page for more information