As a student, you are spending a great deal of time in classes, working on computer screens and reading books. All these activities can put a strain on your eyes. The Wilce Student Health Center Optometry Service offers routine vision exams for spectacle and contact lens wearers, in addition to providing problem-focused medical exams to treat a variety of eye disorders. We offer contact lens fittings and evaluations, and we also offer a great selection of stylish, affordable eyeglasses in our Eyewear Gallery.
Second floor of Wilce Student Health Center.
Monday & Wednesday, 8AM - noon, 1PM - 4PM
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8AM - 1PM, 2PM - 4PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via My BuckMD ***Limited to Comprehensive Eye Exam
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments
- If you have had an eye exam within the last year and are scheduling an eye exam simply to receive a copy of your prescription you do not need to schedule an appointment. Please call (614) 292-1683 and we will be able to provide you with a copy of your contact lens prescription or your glasses prescription.
If you have a medical (eye/vision) emergency when we are closed, please call The Ohio State University College of Optometry Emergency Pager Service at (614) 292-2020 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Eye exams and medical eye care
- Emergency eye care
- Affordable eyewear
- Contact Lenses
Contact Lens brands from the following manufacturers are available:
- Johnson & Johnson (Acuvue)
- Bausch + Lomb