- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- My BuckMD Signon
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
View/Print Vaccination Records
You can view and/or print a certified copy of the vaccination records on file at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS).
To view and/or print:
- Select My Profile, Immun. History
- After a few seconds a dialog box will appear asking if you would like to open or save a file. This file is a PDF display of your immunization history. You may select the option that is most appropriate for you.
Your vaccination history may contain:
- Vaccinations received at SLSHS as well as those provided to SLSHS .
- Vaccinations you received at other locations based upon documentation you provided to SLSHS.
- Results of titers received at SLSHS.
- Results of Tuberculosis screenings you received at SLSHS.
- Results of Tuberculosis screenings you received at other locations based upon documentation you provided to SLSHS.
- General result of Drug Screens (Toxicology Screen). Detailed results can be obtained through Laboratory Results.
- Record of Physicals received.
- Exemptions/waivers applied by SLSHS.