Send a Secure Message
You may send a secure message to Student Life Student Health Services. This is a HIPAA compliant means of communication that will protect your privacy.
A secure message should NOT be sent:
- For urgent issues. If your question or concern is urgent, please call (614) 292-4321.
- For new concerns or symptoms that are unrelated to a previous appointment, please call (614) 292-4321.
To reply to a message you previously received:
- Select Messages, View Messages
- A list of your secure messages will display. The Date Read column will indicate if a message has been read.
- Click on the subject to view the message.
- To reply, click the Reply to Message link located underneath the message.
- Type your reply in the response box provided.
- Click the Reply button.
- Your message will be read within 2 business days of receipt.
A new message can sent to individuals or departments in the building. If you do not see the individual/department with whom you wish to communicate in the list, please call (614) 292-4321.
- Select Messages, New Message
- Select the recipient from the drop down list.
- Type your subject.
- Type your message.
- Click the Send Message button.
- Your message will be read within 2 busines days of receipt.