- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- My BuckMD Signon
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
You may be asked to complete a form when you schedule an appointment. This provides information to your provider that will assist them in preparing for your appointment.
When you sign on to My BuckMD you may see a box with a title stating Important Message displayed towards the top of the screen. This message indicates that you have a form to complete.
To complete a form:
- Log on to MyBuckMD
- Select Forms
- A list of forms waiting for completion will display.
- Click the name of the form to open.
- Complete the form, providing as much information as possible.
- Click the Submit button when finished. Submission is considered an electronic signature.
- Your form will be reviewed by Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) and pertinent information recorded in your chart.