My BuckMD is a secure health portal that allows you to:
- Schedule appointments
- Cancel future appointments (must be at least 2 hours in advance of appointment time)
- View previous appointments
- View and print a receipt for a previous appointment
- View and print a medication summary for prescribed medications at a previous appointment
- View and print an encounter summary for a previous appointment
- Complete appointment forms
- View and print your immunization history
- View and print your lab results
- View and print your Patient summary (Allergies and Medications)
- Send/receive secure messages to/from Student Life Student Health Services. These messages may include:
- Laboratory results
- Reminders to schedule an appointment
- Reminders of Referrals
- Information on billing
- Upload documents to SLSHS
To obtain access to My BuckMD:
- Effective Autumn Semester 2015 - All students who are required to meet The Ohio State University vaccination requirement will be given restricted access to My BuckMD at the time the vaccination requirement To Do List items are placed on their account. Access includes:
- Ability to upload documents
- Ability to complete electronic forms
For all other students or to obtain full access to MyBuckMD:
- Complete a My BuckMD Informed Consent Form.
- Present in person the completed form and a photo ID to the Health Information Services department on the second floor of the Wilce Student Health Center, room 264C.
To use My BuckMD:
- Click on this link: My BuckMD.
- Enter your Ohio State userid (name.#) and password.
- Allow 15-60 seconds for authentication.
- You will then be prompted to authenticate via BuckeyePass. Enrollment in BuckeyePass is required prior to accessing My BuckMD.
- If you encounter any problems using My BuckMD, contact Health Information Services at (614) 292-0118.
Supported browers are:
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Internet Explore 7 and above
- Safari both for Mac and PC
Protecting your private health information:
- My BuckMD encrypts and secures your information to prevent unauthorized parties from being able to access or read messages while they are in transmission.
- Your responsibility is:
- Keep track of who has access to your name.# and email account so that only you, or someone you authorize, can see the messages you receive from us.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE.
- If you think someone has learned your password, contact Ohio State immediately and change it.