Health Professional Students
The Preventive Medicine Department of Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) works with many of The Ohio State University health professional schools in the completion and documentation of vaccination and testing requirements of their students. The requirements are determined by each school, based on the needs of the training program. We provide consultation on new recommendations, assist in reviewing the information received, and provide all the required vaccinations and tests here within SLSHS.
***Please note. All health professional students are expected to meet both The Ohio State University vaccination requirement as well as that of their degree program.
Vaccination and Laboratory Records:
- Vaccinations and laboratory tests that are completed at SLSHS will automatically be added to the student's health record and communicated to their health professional school.
- Documentation of vaccinations and laboratory tests that are completed at a facility other than SLSHS will need to be provided to SLSHS. Upon receipt the information will be added to the student's health record and communicated to their health professional college. **Allow 10 business days for processing. Documentation can be:
- Uploaded through MyBuckMD
- Faxed to (614) 292-6001
- Delivered in person to SLSHS, 2nd floor Central Desk
- Students may download certified copies of their vaccination records through MyBuckMD
- (614) 247-2387 Preventive Medicine Coordinator
- (614) 292-6001 Preventive Medicine Fax
- All documents should include the student's full name, date of birth, and the specific program in which the student is enrolled.
Second floor of Wilce Student Health Center, 2nd floor Central Desk.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via My BuckMD (Select Health Professional Student for the appointment reason)
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments