As a student, you are spending a great deal of time in classes, working on computer screens and reading books. All these activities can put a strain on your eyes. The Wilce Student Health Center Optometry Service offers routine vision exams for spectacle and contact lens wearers, in addition to providing problem-focused medical exams to treat a variety of eye disorders. We offer contact lens fittings and evaluations, and we also offer a great selection of stylish, affordable eyeglasses in our Eyewear Gallery.
Second floor of Wilce Student Health Center. Check in at the second floor desk for all appointments.
Monday through Wednesday & Friday, 8:00 AM - 1:00PM, 2:00PM - 4:30PM
Thursday 8:00AM - noon, 1:00PM - 4:30PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via MyBuckMD ***Limited to Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Call Advice/Appointments at (614) 292-4321
- Stop by Advice/Appointments and speak with an Appointment Associate
If you have a medical (eye/vision) emergency when we are closed, please call The Ohio State University College of Optometry Emergency Pager Service at (614) 292-2020 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Eye exams and medical eye care
- Emergency eye care
- Affordable eyewear
- Contact Lenses
All popular contact Lens brands are available including:
- Bausch & Lomb
- Dispoable lenses, Astigmatism lenses
- Part-time wear, full-time wear and many more!