Men's Services at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) offers comprehensive health care services addressing the unique needs of men, with a focus on health promotion and disease prevention and diagnosis and treatment of men's health concerns. These include sexually-transmitted diseases, concerns with the male genitalia, and concerns with sexual function. These visits are by appointment only.
First and second floor of Wilce Student Health Center.
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Saturday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Summer and Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via My BuckMD
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments