Men's Services at OSU Student Health Services offers comprehensive health care services addressing the unique needs of men, with a focus on health promotion and disease prevention and diagnosis and treatment of men's health concerns. These include sexually-transmitted diseases, concerns with the male genitalia, and concerns with sexual function. These visits are by appointment only.
First and second floor of Wilce Student Health Center. Check in at the appropriate floor desk for all appointments. If you don't remember which floor, you can stop and the first floor front desk for verification.
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Saturday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Summer and Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via MyBuckMD
- Call Advice/Appointments at (614) 292-4321
- Stop by Advice/Appointments and speak with an Appointment Associate