Who should be vaccinated?
Everyone 6 months of age or older, especially:
- All persons who are at high risk for complications from the flu:
- Young children
- Pregnant women
- People with certain chronic medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or heart and lung disease, and people 65 years and older.
- All heathcare workers and people who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, or who care for children under 6 months of age, who cannot be vaccinated.
Obtain an Influenza Vaccination
Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) offers several options for receiving your influenza Vaccination:
- Flu Vaccine Clinic - schedule a 5 minute appointment. See our events page for dates and times.
- Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy - no appointment required, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Appointments can be scheduled:
- Online via My BuckMD (Select Vaccine Clinic - Flu for the appointment reason)
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice/Appointments