Who should be vaccinated?
Everyone 6 months of age or older, especially:
- All persons who are at high risk for complications from the flu:
- Young children
- Pregnant women
- People with certain chronic medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or heart and lung disease
- All heathcare workers and people who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, or who care for children under 6 months of age, who cannot be vaccinated.
SLSHS offers several options for receiving your influenza vaccination:
- Walk-in Influenza Clinics: No appointment required (see events page for details)
- SLSHS Pharmacy: No appointment required
- Appointment: Schedule with Preventive Medicine team
In addition to the scheduled programs, the flu vaccine will also be available Monday through Friday in The Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.