- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- My BuckMD Signon
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
View/Print Laboratory Results
Effective July 15, 2012, you can view and/or print the results of laboratory test(s) ordered by a Student Health Services provider. To view and/or print:
- Select My Profile, Lab History
- A listing of lab results will display.*** The F listed next to each result indicates that the result has been finalized.
- Click on the date of the lab result you would like to view.
- After a few seconds a dialog box will appear asking if you would like to open or save a file. This file is a PDF display of the selected lab. You may select the option that is most appropriate for you.
****Lab results are made available via My BuckMD after your provider has reviewed and signed off on a result.