My BuckMD Troubleshooting Assistance
If you are experiencing issues accessing or using My BuckMD, please check below. If you do not find a solution that corrects your issue, call 614-292-0118 for assistance.
Problems Accessing/Signing on to My BuckMD
- IP address mismatch or IP address not the same
- This often occurs when using a wireless connection or when trying to connect by phone. To correct, close down all of your browsers. Do not just close the browser page, but close the actual browser application. Wait 10 seconds. Try My BuckMD again. The issue should be resolved. If not, double check that you have actually closed the entire browser application and not just the browser page.
- 404 page not found
- Is it Sunday eastern standard time? Network and server maintenance is often scheduled for Sundays at The Ohio State University. This can cause disruption in service. If it is Sunday, wait a few hours and try again.
- Unable to schedule appointments
- Have you signed and submitted the My BuckMD consent form? My BuckMD is a free health portal provided to Ohio State University students by Student Life Student Health Services. Upon matriculation at Ohio State all students are given limited access to My BuckMD for the purpose of submitting their vaccination requirement information. In order to have full access which includes scheduling of appointments, students must complete and submit the My BuckMD consent form. For more information please visit our .
- No appointments listed for specified date range
- If you do not see any appointemnts listed when searching for appointments, please call our Appointment Associates at 614-292-4321. A portion of our appointments are reserved for same day scheduling and cannot be scheduled via My BuckMD.
- Appointment reason not in drop down list
- If you do not see an appointment reason that accurately described your symptoms or reason for scheduling an appointment, call our Appointment Associates at 614-292-4321. It is very important that an acccurate reason is chosen for your appointment to allow our providers and support staff to properly prepare for your visit.
- Can't find lab results
- Lab results are available under the My Profile menu.
- Lab result not listed
- Have you signed and submitted the My BuckMD consent form? My BuckMD is a free health portal provided to Ohio State University students by Student Life Student Health Services. Upon matriculation at Ohio State all students are given limited access to My BuckMD for the purpose of submitting their vaccination requirement information. In order to have full access which includes accessing lab results, students must complete and submit the My BuckMD consent form. For more information please visit our .
- Did the lab occur prior to your submission of the My BuckMD consent form? Labs that occur prior to the submission of the My BuckMD consent form are not published to the health portal. To receive a copy of labs results for labs completed prior to submission of your consent, contact Health Information Services 614-292-0118.
- Has it been 72 hours since the completion of your lab test? Specimens must not only be collected, but also processed which may require the services of an outside lab. Your provider must then review the lab results before they are made available via My BuckMD. If it has been longer than 72 horus since the lab has been collected, please contact your provider to check on the status if your lab.
- Document upload error
- What file type are you trying to upload? Only files of type PDF, TIF/TIFF, JPG/JPEG, of GIF can be uploaded. What is the size of your file? Files must be less than 1,000 KB or 1MB. If your document falls within these parameters and you continue to have issues with your upload, you can email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.