Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment:
- Select Appt. Scheduling, Schedule Appt.
- Search for available appointments.
- Select the date you want for your appointment. (Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.)
- Select the reason for your appointment. It is very important that you select an accurate reason for your appointment. If you do not find a reason that accurately represents your symptoms, call (614) 292-4321 for an appointment. Reasons that are not listed require additional information to be gathered before they can be scheduled.
- Click Search.
- A list of available times and providers will display.
- Click the name of a provider to schedule the appointment.
- A confirmation message will appear.
- Upon completion a final screen will display containing information pertinent to your appointment. Please read this information carefully.
- Some appointments require completion of a form. Click the link for the form and complete.