- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- My BuckMD Signon
- Troubleshooting Assistance
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
My BuckMD Sign on
You will sign on to MyBuckMD using the same user name and password that you use to signon to your other university accounts, such as Carmen and Buckeye Link.
When you click the link for MyBuckMD you will be presented with a signon screen.
- Enter your assigned university name.# for the user name.
- Enter your password.
- Click the Login button.
- You will then be prompted to authenticate via https://buckeyepass.osu.edu/. You must enroll in BuckeyePass prior to using My BuckMD.
The signon process may take a minute or two, so please be patient.
If you have forgotten your university user name or password, there are links to the right of the signon screen that will direct you on how to obtain this information.