Sexual violence includes sexual assault, sexual harassment, relationship violence and/or stalking. If you have experienced sexual violence, there are a variety of resources available to you:
On-campus reporting resources
- Office of University Compliance and Integrity’s Title IX: titleix.osu.edu, 614-247-5838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Columbus Police Department: 614-645-4545
On-campus support resources
- Student Life Counseling and Consultation Service (confidential): ccs.osu.edu, 614-292-5766 or email@example.com
Community resources (confidential and anonymous)
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO): go.osu.edu/sarnco, 614-267-7020
Services at the Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS):
- Services for victims of sexual assault are provided by SLSHS regardless of the duration of time since the assault occurred.
- If the sexual assault occurred within the last 96 hours, you will be encouraged to seek care at the hospital where evidence can be collected. This does not require you to press charges.
- If you choose to be seen at SLSHS, evidence will not be collected. Concerns about sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy will be addressed, as well as a discussion of resources and a plan for follow-up care.