Allergy testing appointments are available by referral only. Referrals can be made by a Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) provider or by an outside provider.
Allergy Appointment Testing/Re-Testing Instructions:
- Make sure you have allowed 1-2 hours for your appointment
- Wear short sleeves. Skin tests may be performed on the lower or upper arms.
- Be prepared to provide the allergist with information regarding your medical background, frequency, severity, and duration of your symptoms, and any other factors that may be contributing to your allergies. This information will aid the allergest in diagnosing your condition and in determining a successful treatment.
- Do NOT take any medications containing antihistamines for 7 days prior to your appointment. This includes all oral antihistamines as well as the nasal spray Astelin.
- Bring the names and doses of all medications you are taking to your appointment.
Schedule an appointment:
- By Phone with Advice/Appointments (614) 292-4321
- In Person with Advice Appointments
Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 AM - noon
Closed University holidays