Payment using cash, check, BuckID, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express is accepted and can be made:
- online via the payment portal (Credit card payments only)
- by mail Wilce Student Health Center The Ohio State University 1875 Millikin Rd. Columbus, OH 43210
- by phone with a Patient Accounts Associate (614) 292-0113 between 8:00AM and 4:30PM Monday - Friday
- in person with a Patient Registration Associate on the ground floor for co-payments on day of service
- in person with a Patient Accounts Associate on the ground floor
Balance Due Statements:
Statements are generated for all outstanding balances. A statement is mailed to the address we have on file for you. Failure to maintain a valid mailing address on file with Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS) may cause your account to be sent to collections.
If you prefer to have your statement sent via email, please logon to our payment portal and select the email option through the ebilling delivery setup link.
If you notice that your insurance company has not paid for your services, contact your insurance company to determine the status of your claim.
We will transfer outstanding amounts 120 or more days past due to the Office of the University Bursar Accounts Receivable Collection Service (ARCS). ARCS will place holds on class registration, grades and transcripts and charge interest on owed balances.
If a balance due statement is returned as undeliverable and an updated address is not on file with the university, the balance will be transferred to ARCS regardless of the number of days past due.
If you have any questions or concerns about your ability to meet your financial obligation, please contact our Patient Accounts/Billing Office immediately. Payment arrangement options are available.