Ohio State Comprehensive Student Health Insurance Benefit Plan
- Student Health Insurance information will be downloaded at the beginning of each semester and loaded onto the student’s account. No further action is required.
- WilceCare Supplement is a prepaid medical and prescription drug package at Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS). Enrollment will be downloaded at the beginning of each semester and loaded onto the student’s account. Students are required to register third party insurance.
- Third-Party Insuranceinformation will be verified prior to each appointment at SLSHS. Provide current insurance card (front/back).
Submission of Insurance Information
- Online via My BuckMD
- upload a copy of both the front and back of insurance card
- upload a completed and signed Insurance Registration Form
- In Person at Patient Registration ground floor