Primary Care Services at the Wilce Student Health Center offers diagnosis and treatment of general medical conditions on a scheduled appointment basis, with same-day appointments available daily.
We can meet the majority of your health care needs including acute problems such as fevers, respiratory illnesses, stomach pains, sprains and strains, skin rashes, and minor emergencies, and well as your chronic illnesses and concerns.
First and second floor of Wilce Student Health Center. Check in at the appropriate floor desk for all appointments. If you don't remember which floor, you can stop and the first floor front desk for verification.
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM*
- Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Saturday, 9:00AM to 1:00PM
*Summer and Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via MyBuckMD
- Call Advice/Appointments at (614) 292-4321
- Stop by Advice/Appointments and speak with an Appointment Associate