My BuckMD is a secure health portal that allows you to:
- Schedule appointments
- Cancel future appointments (must be at least 2 hours in advance of appointment time)
- View previous appointments
- View and print a receipt for a previous appointment
- View and print a medication summary for prescribed medications at a previous appointment
- View and print an encounter summary for a previous appointment
- Complete appointment forms
- View and print your immunization history
- View and print your lab results
- View and print your Patient summary (Allergies and Medications)
- Send/receive secure messages to/from Student Life Student Health Services. These messages may include:
- Laboratory results
- Reminders to schedule an appointment
- Reminders of Referrals
- Information on billing
- Upload documents to SLSHS
Prior to using My BuckMD you must:
- Complete a My BuckMD Informed Consent Form.
- Present in person the completed form and a photo ID to the Health Information Services department on the ground floor of the Wilce Student Health Center.
To use My BuckMD:
- Click on this link: My BuckMD.
- Enter your Ohio State userid (name.#) and password.
- Allow 15-60 seconds for authentication.
- If you encounter any problems using My BuckMD, contact Health Information Services at (614) 292-0118.
Supported browers are:
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Internet Explore 7 and above
- Safari both for Mac and PC
Protecting your private health information:
- My BuckMD encrypts and secures your information to prevent unauthorized parties from being able to access or read messages while they are in transmission.
- Your responsibility is:
- Keep track of who has access to your email account so that only you, or someone you authorize, can see the messages you receive from us.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE.
- If you think someone has learned your password, contact Ohio State immediately and change it.
- My BuckMD is taken down each night 1am - 3am for regular maintainance and backups. The system is not available at this time.