Dental Services provides preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dental care to enrolled students. Services include cleanings, x-rays, exams, fillings, crowns, post & core, occlusal guards, sealants, and teeth whitening. Referrals for extractions, root canals, and pathology are given as needed. Appointments are necessary. To be seen on an emergency basis, stop by the Dental Suite on the 2nd floor and speak with the Dental Services Manager.
Second floor of the Wilce Student Health Center. Check in at the second floor desk for all appointments.
Monday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM*
Tuesday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
closed for lunch 12:45pm - 1:45pm
* Summer and Breaks 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed University holidays
- Online via My BuckMD **Online scheduling currently limited to Teeth Cleaning.
- Call Dental Services directly at (614) 247-2378
- Call Advice/Appointments to schedule a dental cleaning appointment at (614) 292-4321.
- Stop by the Dental Office and speak with the Dental Services Manager
Services are provided on a fee-for-service basis.
3rd Party/Private Dental Insurance:
- The Wilce Student Health Center does not bill for 3rd party/private dental insurance.
- Pick up a claim from Dental Services on the 2nd floor or Patient Relations on the 3rd floor.
- The form is required to submit dental charges to the insurance provider.